- financial institution claims or power bills in shared titles at the same street address
- domestic loan declaration or tenancy agreement in mutual companies
- recognized correspondence that hyperlinks your at the same address
Proof of joint finances, business ventures or commitments for at least 24 months by 31 December 2020:
- tax returns, companies commitment or money
Proof mutual obligation for a kid by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s start document which details both mom and dad
- a guardianship arrangement featuring basicallya€™re live with each other and discussing adult obligation
The evidence should show that onea€™re continue to the single (resilient) companion associated with EEA or Swiss national as well as the people of north Ireland, or you’re now their mate or municipal partner.
If you shoulda€™re the youngster, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll only have to give this data if you should dona€™t store a relevant post supplied for you on foundation merelya€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild of this EEA or Swiss national or people of north Ireland (or of these mate or civil companion).
A relevant report right here include:
- a family group permit
- a residence credit
Should youa€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild of someone of Northern Ireland, youra€™re improbable to enjoy another post.
Unless you posses a relevant report, onea€™ll have to program evidence of the romance.
Recognized varieties of verification are the implementing:
- whole birth certification
- a writ, for instance a distinctive guardianship purchase
- additional documentation which satisfy the caseworker you are the strong relative from the EEA or Swiss citizen or people of Northern Ireland (or regarding spouse or municipal lover)
Should youa€™re a kid, grandchild or great-grandchild that’s elderly 21 or higher, while weren’t before awarded pre-settled reputation in system as a youngster elderly under 21, youra€™ll will need to give indications you are going toa€™re (and the appropriate time period comprise) dependent upon your EEA or Swiss person or person of north Ireland mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent (or on their mate or municipal mate).
Youa€™ll have to supply the following research, as proper, to exhibit your reliance:
- proof your financial dependency, such bank statements or dollars transactions
- evidence of an individual requiring and obtaining the non-public good care of the EEA or Swiss national or guy of Northern Ireland (or their spouse or municipal spouse) on significant health grounds, for instance a letter from a hospital professional
Whether your rear, grandparent or great-grandparent is absolutely not an EEA or Swiss citizen or person of Northern Ireland but is the husband or wife or civil lover of someone that, make sure that you provide verification:
- of one’s relationship to their moms and dad, grandparent or great-grandparent
- which rear, grandparent or great-grandparent had been the husband or wife, municipal spouse or unmarried (tough) partner of an EU, EEA or Swiss national, or person or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Accepted forms of information add in:
- a legitimate data of tape of a marriage or civilized partnership acknowledged under the regulation of Great Britain and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, instance a married relationship or municipal partnership certificate
- a valid offshore registration post for a very same gender relationship that is entitled to get treated as a civil collaboration in the city cooperation work 2004
In the event that youa€™re her reliant mother, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll just need to give this information should you dona€™t have actually a relevant contract released to you personally to the schedule that youa€™re the influenced by parent, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss citizen or individual of Northern Ireland (or of the spouse or civilized spouse).
A relevant post in this article includes:
- a family allow
- a home credit
Should youa€™re the dependant parent, grandparent or great-grandparent of everyone of north Ireland, an individuala€™re not likely to own another record.
Should you not have a relevant contract, you must incorporate proof of your very own romance. Recognized types of data incorporate:
- whole start certificates
- some other information which match the caseworker you’re the drive relative on the EEA or Swiss person or individual of Northern Ireland (or of the spouse or civilized spouse)
Just where your little one, grandchild or great-grandchild is not at all an EEA or Swiss resident or people of north Ireland nevertheless spouse or civil lover are, you should give evidence:
- of the connection with your youngster, grandchild or great-grandchild
- your youngster, grandchild or great-grandchild ended up being the husband or wife, municipal lover or unmarried (sturdy) lover of an EU, EEA or Swiss person, or individual or Northern Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Popular forms of evidence include:
- a legitimate record of track record of a married relationship or civil relationship acknowledged in the rule of Britain and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, particularly a marriage or municipal cooperation certificate
- a legitimate overseas subscription file for a very same intercourse union and is entitled to be handled as a civilized partnership under the Civil Partnership work 2004
Should you decide incorporate on or after 1 July 2021, of so long as you implement before that date in addition to the EEA or Swiss resident as well as the people of Northern Ireland happens to be in age 18 (or was actually on 31 December 2020), you’ll also should render proof of your addiction on it or on the mate or municipal spouse.
If youa€™re their particular based upon relative
You can simply incorporate as a based upon general should you decide found its way to the british isles by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You should not register your EU, EEA or Swiss resident friend as a dependent family member in the EU agreement design if you arrive after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
You need to maintain another file released for your needs within the EEA requirements the foundation youa€™re the reliant general of an EEA or Swiss citizen (or, where the application for that particular report was made before 1 February 2017, regarding mate or municipal lover).
A relevant file below include:
- children allow
- a residence cards
You must in addition provide indications that your particular romance making use of the EEA or Swiss person (or, where related, their particular spouse or civilized mate) consistently exists (or have extremely for time period of abode focused upon).